We recommend TRAC Risk and Insurance Services for affordable contents and container coverage to lessees of our containers. TRAC is powered by its exclusive relationship with Lloyd’s of London and administered by American Westbrook Insurance Services.
Personal and business property that you are storing within a mobile storage container or storage office container at a worksite, at your home or in transition to and from the insured location for which you are paying rent pursuant to a rental agreement between you and SiteBox Storage.
COVERED CAUSES OF LOSS*
- Fire or Lightning
- Windstorm or Hail
- Burglary – Forced entry
- Sinkhole or Collapse
- Falling Objects
- Sonic Boom
- Weight of Snow, Ice or Sleet
- Riot or Civil Commotion
- Water Damage
- Property in Transit
- Monthly Rental Coverage
- Damage to Storage Containers
$5K / $10K / $15K / $20K
With higher coverages available upon request–underwritten separately.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
- Accounts, bills, currency, data, documents, records, deeds, evidences of debt, money, notes, securities or stamps.
- Animals, birds or fish.
- Furs, garments with fur.
- Jewelry, watches, precious or semiprecious stones, bullion, gold, gold ware, gold plated ware, silver, silverware, platinum or other precious metals or alloys, and photographic equipment.
- Property while in the custody of other bailees unless the property is at a premises described in the declarations.
- Contraband or property held for, or in the course of, illegal transportation, sale or trade.
- Losses caused by named storm.
- Valuable papers and records, including those which exist as electronic data and photographs.
- Property in storage units or mobile storage containers as to which you have begun lien enforcement actions against the lessee of the storage unit or mobile storage container.
- Property stored outside of building structures.
(Takes you to TRAC website)
SiteBox Storage will act as the billing agent and charges will appear on your regular SiteBox Storage bill.
Your coverage is automatically renewed as long as payment is current.
Coverage will begin once your application is approved and payment is processed. Payments can be made via recurring credit/debit cards or ACH.
Your deductible is $100.
TRAC Risk and Insurance Services offers affordable contents and container coverage to lessees of our containers. TRAC Risk is powered by its exclusive relationship with Lloyd’s of London and administered by American Westbrook Insurance Services.
Policy questions will be answered by TRAC Risk and Insurance Services. They can be reached at
All claims are handled through TRAC Risk and Insurance Services. The button below will take you to the claims section of their website.
(Takes you to TRAC website)